Alchemist Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our story takes place ten years after the end of Brotherhood.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
nikeiari
Paige Greenwall I_vote_lcapPaige Greenwall I_voting_barPaige Greenwall I_vote_rcap 
Amos
Paige Greenwall I_vote_lcapPaige Greenwall I_voting_barPaige Greenwall I_vote_rcap 
Zane [Wrath]
2793p
Jackal
Asher [SIN]
RagnarokXXX [Pride]
Latest topics
» Layla Stuffer31 Zip
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:26 pm by nikeiari

» The New Erotic Photography Rapidshare
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:41 pm by nikeiari

» 0ED0D6159F3CA11EA9154DC0994559DEBB5F7659.iso
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 am by nikeiari

» Download Latest Telugu Movies From Utorrent
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:45 am by nikeiari

» PDF To Word Converter 3.0 + Serial [h33t] [SoftFullDownload]
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:37 pm by nikeiari

» PDF To Word Converter 3.0 + Serial [h33t] [SoftFullDownload]
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:36 pm by nikeiari

» YouTube HD Video Converter 3.0.1.0309-nikolas(EYE)
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:11 pm by nikeiari

» Hazen The Dark Whispers [English][PC][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:52 am by nikeiari

» ALIEN SKIN BLOWUP V2.1.1..XFORCE
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:34 am by nikeiari

» Crazy Taxi Full Rip By Gufran {{{WGTIMESS}}}
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:22 pm by nikeiari

Virtual DJ V7 0 4 PRO Crack
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:44 pm by nikeiari
Virtual DJ V7 0 4 PRO Crack
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comments: 1
Silkypix Developer Studio Pro 5.0.10.2 (x86x64)
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:44 pm by nikeiari
Silkypix Developer Studio Pro 5.0.10.2 (x86x64) > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Roger Nichols Digital DYNAM-IZER VST RTAS V1.1 REPACK-AiR
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:30 am by nikeiari
Roger Nichols Digital DYNAM-IZER VST RTAS V1.1 REPACK-AiR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nokia 2690 Latest Free Adult Games
Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:11 am by nikeiari
Nokia 2690 Latest Free Adult Games > tinyurl.com/o8huj8o

Affiliates

Paige Greenwall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2793p

Experience : 0
Location : Rapidly stabbing a guy who stole my candy in the chest

Paige Greenwall Empty
PostSubject: Paige Greenwall   Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:05 am

Name: Paige Greenwall
Alias(es):N/A at the moment

~Personal Info~

Photo ID:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Quote from Paige:
Man: 3 Days? I thought you said your were an Alchemist!
Paige: Yeah I did and?
Man: AND!? IF YOUR AN ALCHEMIST WHY THE HELL WOULD IT TAKE YOU 3 DAYS JUST TO FIX MY AUTOMAIL?!
Paige: Unlike some people I like to take my time with some things I fix. Not everything should be done the easy way. Now if you don't want me the only Automail mechanic for miles away and not to mention one of the best there is and you want to just go find another one and trash your automail beyond repair be my guest, But if you don't then just shut up and give me you automail and come back in three days!

Clothes: Usually always wears a purple bandanna with the alchemy symbol Strong fire in white on the front. Usually wears a tank top to show off her tattoos and automail to show that she doesn't care what people think about them. Always wears her steel belt. Paige also usually sticks to blue colored clothes and never tight ones.

Race: Human

Birthplace: In a small town about 2 or 3 miles East of Dublith (located in south area)

Date of Birth: November 7th 1996

Family: Henry Greenwall (Grandfather), Denna Greenwall(Grandmother/dead), Pamela Greenwall(Mother/dead), Timothy Greenwall (Father/dead) Steven Greenwall (Brother/dead)

Sexuality: Bi Sexual

Relationship Status: Singal

Tattoos:
Various Alchemy symbols and transmutation circles all over what is left of her original body

Hand Orientation: Right handed

Unique Traits: All but her head left side of her torso and left arm is auto mail. right where her automail meets her skin there are some scares.

Personality:Stubborn, can be really hot headed at times. Gets easily annoyed with out of towners. Gets angered by people who question her skills in anything she does. Usually she is a very happy and nice girl. She also puts the safety of her grandfather and the other people in her town before anything else.

Background/History: Paige was taught by her father how to use alchemy back when she was around 3 years old and how to fight along with the skills to be a mechanic when she was 5. Paige's parents, grandparents and brother are all alchemists and all have tattoos of transmutation circles and alchemy symbols all over them that they received when they hit the age 8 to show their dedication to Alchemy.

When Paige was 11 years old Paige's brother got into some pretty bad trouble and caused a large group of angry towns men who for some reason where angry enough to kill and that's what they did. Paige's mother and grandfather were all killed and paige's left arm was injured in a spot where it rendered her entire right arm use less.

The tragic loss of her mother and grandfather drove her father and brother insane enough to preform human transmutation. Paige saw them about to attempt it and as they did she ran over to stop them but was caught in the cross fire. paige's brother and father were killed. Paige's grandfather herd the commotion and ran into the room to see Paige barely staying concuss and all but her head left side of her torso and right arm missing and blood all over her.

Paige's grandfather was able to attach auto mail to her in time. it took some time for her to get used to and of course she kept asking for him to make her super tall so she could laugh at the other 12 year old kids in her school for being short and not the other way around but her grandfather wouldn't let her. Paige soon learned to take care of her own automail but still needs her grandfathers help to fix up her right arm sometimes.

Paige now pretty much runs her families store and the only store that town that takes are of automail. Paige's grandfather now is more stuck inside not really able to do much because he is now in his 90s and is slowly dieing of old age.

~Professional Info~

Affliliations:currently only her grandfather and the people in her little home town.

Goal:She doesn't realy have any goals other than one day possibly moving out of the small town she lives in when she knows her grandfather will be ok without her.

~Equipment~
N/A

A steal belt that has transmutation circles on them for quick changes into 2 katanas

~Abilities~
Alchemy
Mixed Marshal Arts
Dual swords fighting knowledge
How to fix/make almost anything mechanical

Last edited by 2793p on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dccrpg.forumotions.net
2793p

Paige Greenwall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Greenwall   Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:41 am

finished
Back to top Go down
Zane [Wrath]
Admin
Zane [Wrath]

Paige Greenwall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Greenwall   Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Approved , sorry its so slow around here , we desperately need members , also you do realize onlyRoy Mustang knows the secrets to flame alchemy so you'll have to change that
Back to top Go down
https://alchemistrebirth.rpg-board.net
2793p

Paige Greenwall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Greenwall   Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:43 am

so is the rp already up or do we have to wait for more people
Back to top Go down
Zane [Wrath]
Admin
Zane [Wrath]

Paige Greenwall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Greenwall   Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:58 pm

just need members
Back to top Go down
https://alchemistrebirth.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Paige Greenwall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Greenwall   Paige Greenwall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paige Greenwall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemist Rebirth  :: RP Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: